11 search results
- Connecting to calibre: How do I setup Calibre Companion to connect to calibre?
Answer: We have tried very hard to make Calibre Companion able to automatically connect to calibre in many different network setups and situations. Unfortunately there are ...
- Connecting to calibre: Why does enabling wireless Guest Mode or Wireless/SSID Isolation prevent CC connections?
Answer: Wireless/SSID isolation and guest mode are two different techniques for securing a wireless network. Although the details are different, they both prevent wireless devices from ...
- Connecting to calibre: My computer has more than one IP address. Which one do I use?
Answer: If you see more than one IP address listed in calibre after you start the wireless device driver (see "The app won’t connect to calibre. ...
- Connecting to calibre: Can CC automatically connect and download news from calibre?
Answer: Yes, as of CC V3.6.4. Go to Settings / Wireless Device Connection. Tap Allow automatic connection to "check" the box. A dialog will open asking you ...
- Connecting to calibre: What are the differences between Content Server, Cloud, and Wireless Device connections?
Answer: The content server and cloud connections are what are called a "pull" connection, which means you use your device to pull books from the server onto ...
- CC Cloud Connection: What does the CC Cloud Connection do?
Answer: CC's cloud connection (CC Cloud), available in CC on devices running Android 4 or later, can read your calibre library stored in the cloud, for ...
- CC Cloud Connection: Why is displaying covers sometimes slow?
Answer: CC Cloud must download the cover from the cloud provider. Sometimes the cloud provider is slow, sometimes the network is slow. ...
- Tips and tricks: [Android] I have added a lot of books and now adding books takes forever. What
Answer: In some situations creating new files on an Android device can become very slow. The most common is triggered by putting books on an SD ...
- General: Why does CC ask for Android permission X?
Answer: CC needs the following permissions to be able to do its job: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: allows CC to determine whether or not networking is enabled ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: allows CC to ...
- Connecting to calibre: I am in a hotel/airport/? and cannot connect CC to my computer by WiFi. How
Answer: For security reasons most public WiFi systems block connections between devices. They don't want to let hackers see all the other computers. Unfortunately, in this ...
- Connecting to calibre: I bought CC but it keeps telling me it isn't licensed. What do I do?
Answer: This happens if you are not connected to the internet when you connect to calibre as a wireless device, for example if your home network ...
The most popular searches are:
- Onedrive (4864x)
- dropbox (3682x)
- cloud (3590x)
- connect (3472x)
- getting error when opening book (3364x)
- google play books (3258x)
- Upload content to cloud (3054x)
- choose reader (2949x)
- kindle (2364x)
- reader (2157x)
- sync (1898x)
- import (1751x)
- Refresh (1711x)
- delete (1598x)
- sd (1545x)
- Google Drive (1505x)
- grouping (1462x)
- Loading (1287x)
- Drive (1231x)
- Network (1161x)